wereReallyGood.com is a Full-Service Marketing Firm. wereReallyGood.com specializes in Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Online Reputation Management (ORM), Digital Display Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile Messaging, Content Marketing, Analytics, Branding, and E-Commerce. wereReallyGood.com has helped over 200 small businesses and several large businesses with their marketing needs.
$87,000 - $150,000 a year (salary based on company revenue)
- Access software
- Accounting software
- Analytical or scientific software
- Application server software
- Business intelligence and data analysis software
- Communications server software
- Computer-based training software
- Content workflow software
- Customer relationship management CRM software
- Database management system software
- Database reporting software
- Database user interface and query software
- Data mining software
- Desktop communications software
- Desktop publishing software
- Development environment software
- Document management software
- Electronic mail software
- Enterprise application integration software
- Enterprise resource planning ERP software
- Enterprise system management software
- Expert system software
- Financial analysis software
- Graphics or photo imaging software
- Information retrieval or search software
- Internet browser software
- Multimedia education software
- Network conferencing software
- Object or component oriented development software
- Office suite software
- Operating system software
- Presentation software
- Project management software
- Sales and marketing software
- Spreadsheet software
- Transaction security and virus protection software
- Transaction server software
- Video conferencing software
- Video creation and editing software
- Web page creation and editing software
- Web platform development software
- Word processing software
- Personal computers
- Personal cell phones
Considerable preparation is needed. Most of these occupations require a four-year bachelor's degree, but some do not. A considerable amount of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience are needed for these occupations. Employees in these occupations usually need several years of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training. Many of these occupations involve coordinating, supervising, managing, or training others.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Master's degree
- Professional degree
- Sales and Marketing
- English Language
- Administration and Management
- Customer and Personal Service
- Communications and Media
- Computers and Electronics
- Economics and Accounting
- Education and Training
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Reading Comprehension
- Social Perceptiveness
- Judgment and Decision-Making
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Systems Evaluation
- Time Management
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Operations Analysis
- Systems Analysis
- Learning Strategies
- Service Orientation
Full Job Description
Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications, such as design, color, or packaging.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments, and monitoring market trends.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks, or developing distribution strategies.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Initiate market research studies, or analyze their findings.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement or royalty sharing with outside producers or distributors.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding environmentally sound or sustainable products.
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products or services.
- Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
- Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services.
Instructions for applying
Visit wereReallyGood.com. Proceed to the footer of the website where you will locate 'Let's Talk' and then click on Careers. This will lead you to a list of positions being offered by wereReallyGood.com. There you should apply for the position for which you feel will be the best suitable for your skills. By clicking on the position, it will take you to a summary of the requirements needed to fulfill that position, and you will be able to submit your application there online. One of our staff members will look over your application and get in contact with you.
Who is the contact associated with the posting?
You may be contacted by one or more departments in regard to your application and your employment opportunity. Each department may have its own individual requirements for making contact with you. You will receive your final notice of employment via email.
Last Updated: 2021 0914 0208