wereReallyGood.com is a Full-Service Marketing Firm. wereReallyGood.com specializes in Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Online Reputation Management (ORM), Digital Display Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile Messaging, Content Marketing, Analytics, Branding, and E-Commerce. wereReallyGood.com has helped over 200 small businesses and several large businesses with their marketing needs.
$80,000 - $240,000 a year (salary based on company revenue)
- Access software
- Accounting software
- Analytical or scientific software
- Backup or archival software
- Business intelligence and data analysis software
- Calendar and scheduling software
- Communications server software
- Computer-aided design CAD software
- Computer-aided manufacturing CAM software
- Configuration management software
- Content workflow software
- Customer relationship management CRM software
- Database management system software
- Database reporting software
- Database user interface and query software
- Data mining software
- Desktop communications software
- Desktop publishing software
- Development environment software
- Document management software
- Electronic mail software
- Enterprise application integration software
- Enterprise resource planning ERP software
- Enterprise system management software
- Facilities management software
- Financial analysis software
- Graphics or photo imaging software
- Human resources software
- Industrial control software
- Information retrieval or search software
- Instant messaging software
- Internet browser software
- Inventory management software
- Map creation software
- Materials requirements planning logistics and supply chain software
- Medical software
- Metadata management software
- Network monitoring software
- Object or component oriented development software
- Object-oriented database management software
- Office suite software
- Operating system software
- Point of sale POS software
- Presentation software
- Project management software
- Sales and marketing software
- Spreadsheet software
- Time accounting software
- Transaction security and virus protection software
- Transaction server software
- Video conferencing software
- Web page creation and editing software
- Word-processing software
- Desktop calculator
- Desktop computers
- Digital cameras
- Hand trucks or accessories
- High vacuum equipment
- Magnetic stripe readers and encoders
- Mobile phones
- Notebook computers
- Personal computers
- Personal digital assistant PDAs or organizers
- Point of sales POS terminal
- Security cameras
- Surface testers
- Temperature and humidity walk-in environmental chamber
Considerable preparation is needed. Most of these occupations require a four-year bachelor's degree, but some do not. A considerable amount of work-related skills, knowledge, or experience is needed for these occupations. Employees in these occupations usually need several years of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training. Many of these occupations involve coordinating, supervising, managing, or training others.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Some college, no degree
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Administration and Management
- Customer and Personal Service
- Personnel and Human Resources
- English Language
- Economics and Accounting
- Sales and Marketing
- Production and Processing
- Computers and Electronics
- Public Safety and Security
- Active Listening
- Social Perceptiveness
- Critical Thinking
- Reading Comprehension
- Time Management
- Active Learning
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Judgment and Decision-Making
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Management of Material Resources
- Service Orientation
- Management of Financial Resources
- Learning Strategies
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
Full Job Description
Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of public or private sector organizations, overseeing multiple departments or locations. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources, but are too diverse and general in nature to be classified in any one functional area of management or administration, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services. Usually manage through subordinate supervisors. Excludes First-Line Supervisors.
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct administrative activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Prepare staff work schedules and assign specific duties.
- Monitor suppliers to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed goods or services within budgetary limits.
- Direct or coordinate financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with board members, organization officials, or staff members.
- Perform personnel functions, such as selection, training, or evaluation.
- Plan or direct activities, such as sales promotions, that require coordination with other department managers.
- Set prices or credit terms for goods or services, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, or sustainability of operations.
- Perform sales floor work, such as greeting or assisting customers, stocking shelves, or taking inventory.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
- Recommend locations for new facilities, or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
- Implement or oversee environmental management or sustainability programs addressing issues such as recycling, conservation, or waste management.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
Instructions for applying
Visit wereReallyGood.com. Proceed to the footer of the website where you will locate 'Let's Talk' and then click on Careers. This will lead you to a list of positions being offered by wereReallyGood.com. There you should apply for the position for which you feel will be the best suitable for your skills. By clicking on the position, it will take you to a summary of the requirements needed to fulfill that position, and you will be able to submit your application there online. One of our staff members will look over your application and get in contact with you.
Who is the contact associated with the posting?
You may be contacted by one or more departments in regard to your application and your employment opportunity. Each department may have its own individual requirements for making contact with you. You will receive your final notice of employment via email.
Last Updated: 2021 1009 1806