wereReallyGood.com is a Full-Service Marketing Firm. wereReallyGood.com specializes in Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Online Reputation Management (ORM), Digital Display Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile Messaging, Content Marketing, Analytics, Branding, and E-Commerce. wereReallyGood.com has helped over 200 small businesses and several large businesses with their marketing needs.
$55,000 - $135,000 a year (salary based on company revenue)
- Customer relationship management CRM software
- Database management system software
- Database user interface and query software
- Data mining software
- Desktop communications software
- Desktop publishing software
- Document management software
- Electronic mail software
- Graphics or photo imaging software
- Instant messaging software
- Office suite software
- Presentation software
- Project management software
- Sales and marketing software
- Spreadsheet software
- Video creation and editing software
- Web page creation and editing software
- Web platform development software
- Word-processing software
- Desktop computers
- Flash memory storage card
- Notebook computers
- Personal computers
- Teleconference equipment
- Videoconferencing systems
Some preparation is needed. These occupations usually require a high school diploma. Some previous work-related skills, knowledge, or experience working directly with the public. Employees in these occupations need anywhere from a few months to one year of working with experienced employees. A recognized apprenticeship program may be associated with these occupations. These occupations often involve using your knowledge and skills to help others.
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Less than a high school diploma
- Some college, no degree
- English Language
- Communications and Media
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer and Personal Service
- Computers and Electronics
- Reading Comprehension
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Judgment and Decision-Making
- Social Perceptiveness
- Time Management
- Active Learning
Full Job Description
Originate and prepare written material, such as scripts, stories, advertisements, and other material.
- Discuss with the client the product, advertising themes and methods, and any changes that should be made in advertising copy.
- Present drafts and ideas to clients.
- Vary language and tone of messages based on product and medium.
- Develop advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients, working with an advertising agency's creative director and art director to determine the best way to present advertising information.
- Write articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing, and promotional material.
- Conduct research and interviews to determine which of a product's selling features should be promoted.
- Invent names for products and write the slogans that appear on packaging, brochures, and other promotional material.
- Review advertising trends, consumer surveys, and other data regarding the marketing of goods and services to determine the best way to promote products.
- Collaborate with other writers on specific projects.
- Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic detail, using sources such as newspaper accounts, diaries, and interviews.
- Consult with sales, media, and marketing representatives to obtain information on the product or service and discuss the style and length of advertising written material.
- Edit or rewrite existing written material as necessary, and submit written material for approval by supervisor, editor, or publisher.
- Follow appropriate procedures to get copyrights for completed work.
- Plan project arrangements or outlines, and organize material accordingly.
- Prepare works in the appropriate format for publication, and send them to publishers or producers.
- Revise written material to meet personal standards and to satisfy the needs of clients, publishers, directors, or producers.
- Work with staff to develop the script, story, or advertising concepts.
- Write advertising material for use by publication, broadcast, or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
- Write fiction or nonfiction prose, such as short stories, novels, biographies, articles, descriptive or critical analyses, and essays.
- Write to customers on their terms and on their level so that the script, story, or advertising message is more readily received.
Instructions for applying
Visit wereReallyGood.com. Proceed to the footer of the website where you will locate 'Let's Talk' and then click on Careers. This will lead you to a list of positions being offered by wereReallyGood.com. There you should apply for the position for which you feel will be the best suitable for your skills. By clicking on the position, it will take you to a summary of the requirements needed to fulfill that position, and you will be able to submit your application there online. One of our staff members will look over your application and get in contact with you.
Who is the contact associated with the posting?
You may be contacted by one or more departments in regard to your application and your employment opportunity. Each department may have its own individual requirements for making contact with you. You will receive your final notice of employment via email.
Last Updated: 2021 1009 1817